[Dailydrool] Buford -- what he currently eats

Heidi I Sarver sarvermb at UDel.Edu
Sat Jan 3 19:43:46 PST 2009

I neglected to mention what Buford eats:

Wellness Turkey and Sweet Potatoes - 1 12.5 can for breakfast and
another for dinner
Iams Biscuits as treats

(I know I should be trying to cook a liver friendly meal for him, but
my time is so very limited these days as I also take care of my mother.)

His appetite is very good--less ravenous thankfully!  It's a solid
basset appetite--and he is not picky at all.  It if looks like food,
might be food, has a remote chance of being food, he will eat it.  :-)

--heidi and the gang.