[Dailydrool] This and that

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 21:03:08 PST 2009

Welcome Maggie and Hollyberry to the Drool family!  Hollyberry will learn a
lot on here on how to train her slave (that would be you, Maggie :-))
correctly.  And congratulations to Martin and Genevieve for finding their
forever home -- and thank you Karen and everyone else who went the extra
mile to give these seniors a chance to live out their days in peace and
happiness.

Heart-healing drool to Karen on her loss of Barney the beagle.  And I'm
sending warm thoughts to Sherry that your last days with Chief be full of
love.  Know that you're doing the kindest thing you can for him, as hard as
it is on you.  We've all been there, and I'm thinking about you.  Laura
(Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))