[Dailydrool] This and that

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 18:37:47 PST 2009

First, the sad things.  Heart healing drool to Shelly on her loss of Chief.
I know he's waiting for you at the Rainbow bridge.  Drool to Mabel, to
Pierre, and to Tucker.  I hope all three of you are feeling better soon!
And we're glad that Elder Clara wasn't more seriously hurt from her fall.

And now the happy things.  Congratulations to Suz on adopting Miss Holly
Noelle, and congratulations to Holly for her great big batch of buppies --
how adorable!  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub
(ATB))