[Dailydrool] Tanking up

Kay, Nancy K *HS NKK3U at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Sun Jan 4 06:23:29 PST 2009

Hi MomPerson,

Frank the Tank (no pun intended:) does that, too. He LOVES the bowl of water that's kept outside on the front porch, and he drinks it dry usually twice a day, morning and after dinner. He also can "hold it" all day, and pees normally.

Sarah, on the other hand, takes a drink every time she goes by a bowl. She also can hold it all day. Sarah is our poop-eater, and I think scoring a "treat" makes her more thirsty in between meals. I also think the inside water must taste really gross after she's slurped in it, and that's why Frank likes the outside bowl. He'll ring his doorbell to go outside for a drink.

Neither one will drink anything if we're not home -- their usual greeting says, "Thank doG, you're back! I'm so thirsty!".

Tell RH not to worry (I'm jealous - would like to be a RW!!)

Nancy, owned by Sweet Sarah and Frank the Tank