[Dailydrool] Happy Gotcha Day - Elwood & water tanking

jacanny at aol.com jacanny at aol.com
Sun Jan 4 06:15:45 PST 2009

Deb, saving Elwood has given us all many laughs.  I sense significant mischief in the air today!  The hounds are just full of it in honor of Elwood.  HAPPY GOTCHA DAY!!

We have the same issue with Gallagher and drinking water.  We have a very large dog water bowl for the 3 dogs.  My sister refers to it as the "kiddy pool".  A couple of times a day, Gallagher will just drink and drink.  He'd definitely win any bar chugging contest.  The other two (Basset and Golden) visit it more frequently for smaller libations.  Sometimes the 3 of them will all drink together - Gallagher takes the longest and will finish the bowl.

Julie - slave to Cysco, MacKenzie and Gallagher