[Dailydrool] Loose stools & room clearing gas

Karen Williams bazadaba at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 4 06:38:20 PST 2009

Our latest addition to our hound family is just over a year old.  We have had her for about 5 months as she was our foster until we adopted her in Dec.  This entire time she has had very loose stools and room clearing gas.  We have tried her on a few different types of kibble over the months (each time for at least a month), with no real luck.  We haven't tried the very upper end brands of kibble yet, but have tried various brands and formulas.  Does any one have any suggestions?

 Karen and Roscoe, Millie, Elwood & Beatrix
"Our dogs see us through more than they put us through" - Ken Foster