[Dailydrool] Chief going to the bridge

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Sun Jan 4 09:18:19 PST 2009

Sherry,
Letting go of one of our babies is never easy, but I know that it is out of love that we let our babies go.  Chief and all of you are in our prayers.  Enjoy these last few days and celebrate the life you have shared.  On Tuesday we will light a candle for Chief's safe journey to the bridge.
Sending belly rubs to Chief and heart drool to you and your family.  We are sending a special request up to our Russell to be there when Chief arrives at the Bridge to join in the celebration of his life.
Karen and The Dog House Gang