[Dailydrool] one free pet exam urbandale,iowa

m s heartbigtrks at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 4 09:53:41 PST 2009

we have some cards to our vet  for free pet exams. If anyone is interested let me know and I will get one to you. she is an awesome vet. she was so kind when meek passed and took such good care of cletus when he almost passed away. we used to drive 45 minutes just to go to her....then she moved to urbandale so it was a bit closer but we are moving so now it will be back up to 45 but she is definitely worth it. anyway if anyone needs a good vet.....michele