[Dailydrool] Carpet and Floor licking

Kay Jordan george at georgeegrunt.com
Sun Jan 4 10:43:36 PST 2009

George used to do this to excess. He would lick and lick until he when out to vomit. I was told it could be a kind of seizure. That made me think it could have been an allergic reaction. I changed the canned dog food I was feeding them and he stopped licking the floor. He sometimes might lick the bed but not like he was doing before.

So I am not saying that is the problem but just our experience.

the kids send snooters to everyone and drool to all that need it!

Kay mom to the King, the PIT and the sweet Lucy