[Dailydrool] Tankin up

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 10:26:32 PST 2009

Santana does not drink water if he is in his laundry room during the day
while we are at work.
I always make sure to put him fresh water but it never disappears and will
stay there all week. I get worried so I still
insist on putting water in there.  He will also hold his pee pee 8 hours if
needed, it usually averages 6.

I was leaving the laundry door open for about 1 month as I thought "he's a
big boy now" but found out he did not drink water in the laundry room or in
the kitchen (where his big bowl of water is) but did manage to pee in the
same spot 2 times, so the laundry room door is now closed again.r

When we come home he will drink his entire bowl with just some slobber left,
then if we do not notice
he will bang his bowl around with his paw or bring his bowl into the living
room.

My dad made the comment while we were away for 4 days in California, they
stood and watched the beast while we were gone...."Santana sure does drink
water huh!  I filled it 3 or 4 times a day"

I always tell Santana when he is drinking lots of water non stop "save some
for the whales!" hehe

--
Anitra
Momma To

Check out Mr. Pants' woofsites!
Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/622568
OR
Myspace Page: http://www.myspace.com/santanadog

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a Basset Hound licking your face