[Dailydrool] Tanking Up

balange balange at olemiss.edu
Sun Jan 4 11:04:46 PST 2009

Drake does the same thing. ITs really quite odd. Except he
is outside during the day (well, night) while I am at work.
He eats doors, and crates make him sick Ha, what a little
weirdo. But anyway. Nice clean fresh water every time I
leave the house. He won't touch it. I come home, he drinks
as much as he can hold. Yes, I'm a bad pup mom, he prefers
his water from a toilet. And since I have two, I let them
have theirs. Im thinking about putting a toilet in the back
yard. Think it will help. Pawhaps Llewis just likes an
audience when he drinks. If anyone figures it out, let me
know!
bambi and da boys