[Dailydrool] Water drinking

CANDY DUSEK lovebassets at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 4 11:16:13 PST 2009

Here I thought I was the only one who could distinguish which houndie was at the water bowl!  Like Mitchell, my Maggie Mae laps three times, pauses, and laps three times.  Higgins drinks at a very steady pace and drinks A LOT at a time. I, also, sometimes feel compelled to stop him.  In fact, the water sometimes comes back up.

Maggie Mae is very picky about having clean water.  She used to thump the water bowl until I would come and empty it.  Now, she just stands there expectantly.  Candy DusekMaggie Mae www.dogster.com/dogs/166615C. Higgins www.dogster.com/dogs/923059

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOODJoin me