[Dailydrool] Loose Stools and Gas

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Sun Jan 4 10:25:50 PST 2009

"Our latest addition to our hound family is just over a year old.  We have
had her for about 5 months as she was our foster until we adopted her in
Dec.  This entire time she has had very loose stools and room clearing gas.
We have tried her on a few different types of kibble over the months (each
time for at least a month), with no real luck.  We haven't tried the very
upper end brands of kibble yet, but have tried various brands and formulas.
Does any one have any suggestions? "

Daffodil had loose stools on every single food that I tried except Purina
Dog Chow and Natural Balance Sweet Potato and Venison.  I opted for the
Natural Balance.  The stools are firm but she still has very smelly gas.
The other girls are fine with just about anything.
Good luck.

Katie, Lilie, Daffodil and Daisy the very loud Yorkie