[Dailydrool] Licensing Issues

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 13:59:32 PST 2009

Ms. Beasley and I used to live in Eastpointe, MI, a suburb of Detroit.  Just
before we moved here to Clinton Township, MI, the Eastpointe powers to be
actually sent TWO POLICEMEN to my home to tell me Ms. Beasley was not
licensed and if she did not get licensed within 10 days, I would get a
ticket.  Can you believe that, wasting time and manpower for such a
ridiculous "infraction" of the law.  Eastpointe was becoming a crime ridden
city, and still is.  That's one of the reasons my sister, Beasley and I
moved.  Here in Clinton Township, the fee is $20.00, however, I too am
harboring a "fugitive"....LOL  As long as she is current on her shots and
wears a tag with my name and phone number on it, I am not worried.  We live
in a modular home park and Beasley is on a lead when she goes out...Oh, and
I stand either on the porch or inside at the doorway and wait for her.

Lastly, congrats on Brudder Elwood on his first gotcha day.  I so enjoy his
stories and love Debbie's sign off signature "drool and mop queen".   We
wish many more gotcha days for the Brudder.

Ruthie Beattie
Ms. Beasley (Hey Auntie, I see da cops, do I have to hide?)