[Dailydrool] Over already....

Hilary Stevens hilaryjane at msn.com
Sun Jan 4 13:59:33 PST 2009

Back to work tomorrow....boo hoo!

I've been travelling a lot over the festive period and haven't kept up with The Drool but Happy New Year to you all.

I can't believe the time has passed so quickly.

If there are any UK droolers out there that are looking to add to their brood, I know of four, 6-month old buppies (two girls and two boys) in a sanctuary in Dartmouth that are looking for good homes.

I can put you in touch with the lady involved if you contact me off-list.

Health and happiness to hounds and their slaves for 2009 from (cold) England.

Hilary, Alfie (cold?, what you talkin' about woman - it's toasty in front of the fire), Millie (zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)