[Dailydrool] Drinking habits...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Sun Jan 4 15:53:19 PST 2009

 Our crew drinks whenever they feel thirsty, but always after eating. We have a gravitational water bottle affair in the kitchen which usually lasts about two days. I keep an eye on it to make sure it gets filled when it runs low but if I forget, Dozer butts it with his head to seperate the bottle from the bowl receptacle and then knocks it around the kitchen, making lots of noise with it and grunting? as if to say "Ahem, what does a hound have to do for fresh water around here?"

?Sandi, Mamaslave for The Belles and The Boys
???? Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley