[Dailydrool] maggie mae on dogster

ali-d-black ali808 at verizon.net
Sun Jan 4 16:31:59 PST 2009

One of my favorite parts of subscribing to the drool is looking at all the dogster sites and leaving bones for all those bigger than life houndies, and reading their stories.
I just looked at Maggie May and Higgins. I know I've seen that most adorable picture of M.M. with the antique sleigh somewhere else and can't for the life of me remember where. Who could forget that adorable sight (besides me).. Pleeeease tell me........ it's like the song you can't get out of your head!!

If you've never checked out Mr. Morse's dogster PLUS page you really must check it out, he's quite the "male model"
They are all soooo worth clicking on.       gotta Love it .Love it!
Snooters to ya'll
Ali
Cody & Elliot  aka The knoggin knockers
Joe (ATB)