[Dailydrool] laughing my butt off...

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 4 17:38:43 PST 2009

Riche wrote in an ealier post:

>>>"Gentle persuasion in the form of a tow chain is then required."<<<

Oh I've been laughing about that one all day... almost 14 years at the end of a tow chain- I
KNOW exactly what you mean... Ms.Brandy has one speed: sloooow. I bet if I added it up I have
spent weeks since she came to us at 7 weeks old waiting. Waiting for her to go in, waiting for her to go
out, waiting for her to just MOVE along now, waiting for her to come to me....lots and lots of
waiting!
Thanks for making my day with that line Riche! droolies,Angelika