[Dailydrool] Question and Stewie Update

Brandie Allen hnddg221 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 5 07:24:23 PST 2009

Hope everyone had a fabulous Holiday and that the New Year is a great one.

Was wondering if anyone had an extra Daily Drool 2009 Calendar?  I have been away from the Drool for sometime and missed the cutoff to order one.  Please email me offline at hnddg221 at yahoo.com.

Also, my new addition Stewie had been with me for a little over 2 months now.  He came to me as "foster" from the County shelter.  He seems to have recovered fully from his surgery removing that nasty cancer tumor and we are in high hopes that it will not spread.

Also, I got the best Christmas present ever from my boyfriend...he was dead set against getting a 3rd dog and kept reminding me that Stewie was just a foster, I also kept reminding him that I wouldn't have a problem getting rid of him (boyfriend) but Stewie was staying.

So anyway...Christmas morning, in my stocking was the official adoption papers for Stewie...he went down to the shelter, filled out the paperwork and paid his adoption fee.  I was really hoping for an engagement ring this year, we have been together for 11 years after all, but this far out weighed that.  This was the best Christmas present ever!!!!  Just wanted to share my good news.

Have a fantastic week and everyone hug your hounds and wannabe's for me!!

Brandie
Rusty (I guess he can stay as long as I don't have to share my sleeping spot on the bed)
Mugzy (Yeah, I get to beat him up forever)
Stewie (Really, I get to stay forever....thank you, thank you, thank you)