[Dailydrool] It's my 10th birthday!

Heidi I Sarver sarvermb at UDel.Edu
Mon Jan 5 08:58:04 PST 2009

Buford here.  I am 10 today.  I have a list of demands that I will be
making of MomSlave today:

1) treats
2) belly rubs
3) walkies
4) treats
5) special dinner of REAL chicken and not that dog food stuff I
always eat
6) cuddles on the couch
7) rides in the car--everywhere!  Even if it's just around the block
8) treats
9) treats
and 10) TREATS!

Ok, that's it for now.  Gotta go chase the cat because even 10 year
olds deserve to have some fun!

---buford, oebe garbagemeister extraordinaire

(Mom here...I never thought we would see 10--never!  He's doing very
well and acts like a puppy half the time.  ...and after reading over
his list I better get to Concord Pets and get more treats!)

--heidi, buford, della and guinness the cat