[Dailydrool] Sibling Rivalry

ali-d-black ali808 at verizon.net
Mon Jan 5 09:03:20 PST 2009

Hello fellow droolers,
I was searching the archives looking for info on sibling rivalry / aggression and came across your post from Oct 08 asking for the same advice.  I was wondering if you ever got any info that helped ?  Mine are both males one at 65# and the other 35# both rescues. The scuffle and growling is very scarey and I always end up screaming at them and separating them. I know Ceaser The Dog Whisperer would not approve!
If and when you have the time I would really appreciate your input.
Ali
Cody and Elliot