[Dailydrool] FW: Mindy

JUDITH WITTELS jewittels at msn.com
Mon Jan 5 13:08:20 PST 2009

From: jewittels at msn.com
To: dailydrool at proctorhome.net
Subject: FW: Mindy
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 15:57:55 -0500

From: jewittels at msn.com
To: dailydrool at proctorhome.net
Subject: Mindy
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 15:57:18 -0500

There is a mixed breed rescue a few towns over from me that take in dogs others would turn away they also take care of retired carriage horses. Today I received a news letter from them with a very sad story about a dog whos owner died and the body was not found for about two weeks.while Mindy stayed watch with no food or water. She followed the body to the ambulance and attempted to follow. The dog was turned in to ACAC and then rescued by Pets ALive but she was very ill with a seriously contagious disease which has made others sick she is in the hospital now fighting for her life.  I thought when I read this DROOL, yes drool is what she needs so even though she is not a basset she is a dog so please ask your houndies to shake lots of  drool afar for Mindy who loved her person just like ours love us. If you want to read about her go on to Petsalive.com or write me if you have  a problem seeing her.

Thank you,
Judy