[Dailydrool] Maggie and the soup

Leah McConnell lmcconnell at centurytel.net
Mon Jan 5 13:37:58 PST 2009

Hi, dis Maggie the Evil Empress pawing in to say I is being starved ahd
mistreated. My slave is so cruel to me. It all started Friday when we went
walkies. I had to make a quick stop and it all came shooting out the tail
pipe. The slave is almost gagging trying to clean up the mess I just made.
Then we gets home and all my breakfast comes up the other pipe. The slave
gets worried and calls Dr. Susan at the vetspital. Mom said that the vet
said I couldn't eat for a long time because I might be getting sick again. I
will admit I didn't feel so hot the rest of Friday with stuff coming out
both ends. Mom said she'd sleep with me in the living room. So I gets no
din-din and then no more breakfast or din-din for a gazillion days. I no
longer fluffy so it can't be a new diet. I feeling good Saturday morning so
I wants my food and I wants my walkies and the mom keeps saying no,later.
This morning she calls the vetspital and they said to feed me - I was
wasting away to nothingness. But she only gives me a little food. When we
went on walkies she told the treat lady I could only have a few treats, not
my regular treats. So I gets even. She eating the veggie soup and the phone
rings. Mom goes over to the puter and I make my move. I put the pawsies on
the chair and try to grab the bowl. The mom sees me and she starts the
yelling. She yells and she smacks me on the tailbone. All I can get is the
end of the spoon so I grabs it and it flips on the floor and spills soup all
over the table. I tries to get the soup on the table but she keeps yelling
and smacks the tailbones again.She pushes the table mat away so I can't
reach it and pushes in the chair. I goes over and licks the spoon and the
rug. She tells the phone person she is sorry for yelling. I almost got the
bowl. It is hard to get stuff to eat since I got sick. The slave watches the
food like a hawk. I got back at the slave for not giving me my din-dins - I
make her get up and let me out a gazillion times a day. I not OEBE for
nothing. I hungry and I has to make up for missed din-dins.

Mom here- Maggie had a bit of a relapse. We can't figure what she got into -
maybe just too much food. I did find out I was feeding her a bit too much.
The vet said not to feed her for 48 hours. She was a bit draggy the rest of
Friday but perked up on Saturday morning and kept wanting her food. She was
at the door wanting to go out about every half hour. I took her out with me
on Saturday afternoon and she barked in my ear the entire time. This morning
they told me to divide her food into 4 feedings so she just got a half cup
of food this morning. She hasn't tried to snatch food off the table in a
long time and I had my back turned for just a minute. She almost got the
edge of the bowl in her mouth but ending up flinging a good teaspoon of soup
all over everything. She did get to lick the spoon. The person at the bank I
was talking to also has dogs so she understood. The computer is right next
to the table so I was less than a foot away. She has fully recovered now and
trotted all during her walk. She went from the spoon to hide out in the
closet and just came out to see if it was safe.

Leah, momslave to Maggie the Evil Empress of the San Juan Islands OEBE and
Rusty ATB