[Dailydrool] Elder Clara's Tail Pipe and Tanking

Annette Mucci canine.inspirations at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 5 13:33:08 PST 2009

I must say that reading about Elder Clara's master of flatulance totally made my day!.  That was hilarious.  Schroeder and Cassie aka Gassie are very good at clearing the room.  I will never forget the time one of my cats walked in the room after an episode.  I never knew that cats could make a face like that.  LOL!
Anyway, that was a great story!!!!  I also wish Brudder Elwood a happy gotcha day!

The various drinking stories are cracking me up too!  I am glad I am not alone!

Cassie tanks when I get home.  I swear she doesn't drink all day and she gets more water on the floor mat than in her mouth.  Schroeder drinks/slobbers and then walks away while he is still drinking.  My kitchen looks like a flood after he is done and then the leftover water in the bowl looks like something from the sewer!  Maya only drinks if there is no slobber and she is the first one to the bowl.  Otherwise, she waits until I get her fresh stuff.  Can we say SPOILED rotten.  LOL.  The New Kid Sophie aka Lightening McPee has been drinking exactly 2 or 3 slurps at a time and could care less about what is in the bowl.  At my vets recommendation I bought a special bowl for dogs with long ears when we first got Schroeder.  It is not that big and I spend most of my evenings being the water slave to the dogs.  I guess there could be worse things in life! LOL!!!

Thanks for all the stories.  They have really cheered me up today!