[Dailydrool] tick bites/symptoms

Taylor family jklmtaylor at verizon.net
Mon Jan 5 14:46:01 PST 2009

I have found 3 (1 really big and gross) ticks in the long, black, curly fur of my wannabe over the last few days. Wish it would just stay cold enough to kill the little bugggers off for good... Anyway she has been acting a bit out of sorts- small limp and little yelps in sleep. Are they any other signs to watcch for after having multiple ticks present? THe basset has a vet appt in 2 days anyway so can speak to vet then but just wondering if anyone else has 1st hand experience. THanks, Lisa and the WV girls Kaley and Janee