[Dailydrool] MARLEY & ME and QUEEN OF FARTS

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Jan 5 16:47:38 PST 2009

Well, his should be a real conversation piece to say the  least,  lets just
all get the can openers out and open the can of  worms,  I must say that I
haven't  seen the movie, just Like I did not  go see the movie Chihuahua, remember
my bad experience with the lady in the park  last week ?  But on a serious
note here,  we have to keep in mind that  it Is a  " MOVIE "  no animals were
abused , and if you know anything  at all about Jen Aniston she is a very
committed lady for animal adoptions , all  of her pets  are rescued animals , and
the author of the book Marley and  Me  John Grogan  who was on the set at all
times actually  adopted  the yellow Lab who was the star of the movie.  All of
them were " Acting "   It's a  "MOVIE "  like Alien  or  Lord of the Rings,
they are  ACTING  there are strict  regulations  when making a movie's using
animals, there are animal  rights people there monitoring  every aspect of the
movie  !   I certainly understand your concern , but I truly try to  remind
myself that it is just a movie !!!!! there most certainly  will be  lots of
people who go out and buy Labs now thinking they have a Marley,   but don't get
pissed at them, get mad at the backyard breeders who see this as a  way to make a
quick buck. It happened with  the Saint Bernard  , the  Dalmatian,  the
Chihuahua and now the Labs !

Marlene  mommy to Maggie wags and Evil Annie

PS   I am going to go put  on my life preserver as  I just know there are
some  people  out there  waiting  to  blow me out of the water  for my opinion
or maybe I should stay out  of the water and find a FLACK Jacket ! Can't wait
to log on tomorrow, but  tonight it is   OHIO STATE FOOTBALL !!!!   GO BUCKS !

YEA  Let's have a queen of Farts contest,  I will vote for your  Clara Deb !