[Dailydrool] licenses

kendrick2634 at roadrunner.com kendrick2634 at roadrunner.com
Mon Jan 5 16:53:21 PST 2009

 Fellow Droolers,
     It is I Cathy from Maine,Mechanic Falls to be exact. I licensed all 3 of our kids today.
Cherry and Susie were both $6. each because they are both spayed however Cuddles the Cocker was $11. because he is not spayed and here if you don't license them before the end of January they tack on a $10.buck late fee.
  Here in our house The Famous Throne drinking is also forbidden. We keep the bathroom door closed and the throne seat down. Cuddles is the only culprit here.

    Also want to wish everyone a Happy New Year. Sincere sympathies to all those who have recently lost their fur babies.

   Cathy momslave to Miss Cherry,Susie, Cuddles the Cocker Rascal the cat and Bentley ATB.