[Dailydrool] The end of Wendells Waddle Tour

Wendie L Prince wprince1 at cfl.rr.com
Mon Jan 5 17:47:30 PST 2009

Hi everyone

I wanted to take a moment and publicly thank Wendell U Flopbottom for all his tireless traveling during this last year, to help raise funds for House of Puddles and also Senior Houndsabound,  AND raising awareness of rescue in general!    Wendell, you are the best,  I am so happy to have had the chance to foster you!   While your mother remains anonymous,  I hope you will give her many hugs from me and the Bounders.   You will be remembered for all time with us!  Now go spend some time with your mom,  I know she is happy to have you back home.

much love,
wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org