[Dailydrool] tanking on water, farts and howliday cards

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Mon Jan 5 19:14:42 PST 2009

Elmo is our hound who tanks up on water; you can hear
him drinking from anywhere in the house, too.  I do watch
him because drinking a LOT of water is something he does
when he's in pain.  He generally prefers the big water bowl
in the kitchen and we're careful to not fill it up all the way. He
also waddles away from the bowl quite proud of himself, streaming
a glorious path of water through the kitchen.

Pauline drinks a fair amount of water, too - while Elmo
prefers clean water, Pauline is game for the bowl with
the most drool and stuff in it. The slimier it is, the better
that girl likes it.  She, by the way, pulled an Elder Clara
herself a few days ago except instead of dragging the
Christmas tree, she was hauling a lamp and the table
it was previously on - scared her to death.

Elder Clara's farting abilities didn't list Elmo's farting talent -
the "bark and toot"  which he is famous for displaying when
he is around other people, especially a full waiting room
at the eye vet or the regular vet.  It can be really embarrassing
if you're in the wrong crowd, usually meaning among owners of
little foofy doggies at the eye vet.

Moving on to howliday cards, I've put a decorated scrapbook
for your favorite howliday cards on Hounds Bay under seasonal
items.  It should hold about 40 cards and add'l pages can be
added if needed.  Proceeds go to rootin'  tootin' Elmo's swim
therapy!

Happy New Year everyone!

Donna, drool fueler for Elmo, Pw Pauline, Gracie &
Pw Bosley, missing Dudley ATB