[Dailydrool] movie review

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 5 19:31:03 PST 2009

I have not yet seen the Marly and Me movie... wanted to- I like the actors and figured there would be plenty of laughs- who CAN resist the antics of an over-rambunctious pup- esp when it's happening to someone else? I have heard that there would be tears...again par for the course. However I would appreciate if "in detail" movie reviews could be held off until the majority has actually seen it? I have now read two different endings~ which pretty much ruins it for me and I think I'll wait for the DVD release.
And yes I know that this movie will likely cause many new 'shelter pups'- that is not my point.
off my box, Angelika