[Dailydrool] Queens of Farts...

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Mon Jan 5 19:44:17 PST 2009

I have to chime in....Bailey my youngest at 2 farts all the time!? She sits up and you can hear that "whoosh'.? She starts counter surfing and "Whoosh"!? She's throwing her toy in the air and running around stops and you here that "whoosh"!? She is not very lady like!? Maggie farts, but not often and Trixie....she farts too, but again nothing like Bailey who is a little "farting" machine.? Mostly non "odifferice", however when they have an odor she can clear a room!? Silent but very deadly!

Drool is being slung for all those in need - They aren't bassets' but if you could sling a little drool for my son and his girlfriend...both are working through issues, but I have faith that the worst has passed!

Emily and the Gareis girls, Maggie, Bailey, Princess and Trixie....our foster (Sierra ATB 2.6.08)