[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 40, Issue 4

Angel73573 at aol.com Angel73573 at aol.com
Tue Jan 6 04:37:27 PST 2009

My husband and I went and seen the movie Marley and Me and we were both
crying our eyes out.  There was no beating of any animals and they did not put him
down to go on a vacation.  He was very old and sick.  It was a heart wrenching
decision.  It is not a movie for the very young.  In the December issue of
Ladies Home Journal there is an article about John Grogan and the movie.  It
states how the actors brought their own animals to the set everyday.  With the
strict rules that are in place to protect animals, I know that no animal was
harmed in the making of this movie.  I and my husband loved the movie.  We
laughed and cried.  I give it 5 paws up.  Kristi