[Dailydrool] Tanking up and knowing who is drinking.

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 6 10:21:09 PST 2009

My DH (who is also a RDH) and I call Tinkerbelle (ob Dog Woods Farm) "Tinker the Tanker" because she really tanks up on water a couple of times a day. She is pefectly healthy - she has just always drunk her water like this.

We have 10 inside dogs (and one outside), and we can tell exactly who is drinking by the sounds. Some are dainty drinkers and some are not, but the sound is individual to each dog.

Sweet snooter kisses to the families who have had hounds go the bridge along with lots of heart healing drool. Copious amounts of get well drool are also being slung to those whose babies are sick or hurt. May the gates to the Rainbow Bridge close for a while. There have been too many going lately.

Snooters and drool to all

(and a happy belated gotcha day to da Brudder!)

Brenda, Bob and the Thundering Herd of Dog Woods Farm.