[Dailydrool] Marley and Me

Dona - Bob - and The Princess Hattie Rose earstoyou at att.net
Tue Jan 6 09:55:23 PST 2009

I purchased the book on tape so we could have it while driving from Chicago to Florida and back over the holidays and I have to say we both loved it.  Of course we both cried at the end, but then unfortunately, our beloved pets just don't have a long enough life span to prevent the pain of their passing.  This was a full biography of the time Marley spent with this family, just like "My Dog Skip" was.

I loved it and would recommend it to anyone thinking about bringing a canine child into their family.

I was mildly disappointed that there was a Basset Hound mentioned and blamed for passing on fleas...but it may well have happened and lets face it, any dog can share pests.  And maybe it will keep folks from running out to get a Basset.

I am wondering if the book on tape was different again than the printed book and movie...

Oh well, if you want a good story, this is a nice listen.

--
Hats- Hats, & more Hats come
choose yours