[Dailydrool] Marley and Me

Elizabeth Lindsey erlindsey at comcast.net
Tue Jan 6 11:39:08 PST 2009

Those whose lives have been touched by infertility may want to avoid
this book and movie as well. The couple has a miscarriage but then is
able to have children without resorting to heroic efforts. The
circumstances described in the book can be rough reading for those
who've been going through infertility treatments and have tried the
"relax and go on vacation" folk remedy without success.

I too hope this book/movie combo doesn't start a run on yellow labs.
It does seem, though, as if bassets have escaped being desired after
the American Girl movie that came out last year. At least I haven't
heard anything about bassets being the new "It" dog thanks to Kit
Kitteridge.

Elizabeth