[Dailydrool] the yummy cookies on hounds bay

Carol Shreiner cdshreiner at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 05:37:11 PST 2009

Even if your slaves made a new years resolution to stop eating cookies, it
doesn't mean you should have to do the same. We got some of those cookies
from Aunty Jackie for Christmas from our wonderful Aunty Dawn and they are
sooooooooooooooooooooo yummy! We think you should get your slaves to take
the money they would spend on their own cookies and buy some of the cookies
on hounds bay for you. Cookies for your belly and money for rescued
dogs....what's better than that?
So check them out on hounds bay!
Yours,
Pw. Lilly

PS my new years resolution is to be a stronger paw to the mommy and make her
get her rear in gear and get back to raising more moolah for the houndies!
Keep your ears sharp for announcements!

--
www.cornerstonefmc.org
www.ohiobassetrescue.org