[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 40, Issue 7

Barney barney at dogpeoplerule.com
Wed Jan 7 08:03:00 PST 2009

to Barb, Alan & Cassie Williams

I use a soft old toothbrush, warm water and baking soda to brush our dogs
teeth with.  One of my dogs can't stand that, so instead I use peppermint in
the water, always warm not cold.  I get someone to massage their body and we
make it as relaxing as possible.  Same for when we cut nails.  If Cassie
will tolerate baking soda (mix water and soda to make a paste) that will
take care of the bad breath.  There are bones you can buy (dentabone) to
help but I think its a waste of $.

Hope that helped, Debbie

reply to:

Message: 12