[Dailydrool] Queen of TOOTS, not farts

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 7 08:28:57 PST 2009

Anita,

You are so right! Southern ladies (including houndettes) do not fart, they (as you so aptly put it) delicately toot. Although our houndette does not perspire, I thought I would share with everyone the following quote from a T-shirt I was saw in Cracker Barrel:

"Horses sweat, men perspire, ladies glisten". So it follows that horses fart, men pass gass and ladies (including houndettes) toot!

Brenda and the Thundering Herd of Dog Woods Farm