[Dailydrool] Queen of TOOTS, not farts

Anita Woodrum a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 5 19:01:50 PST 2009

No, no, no, I must come to the defense of Elder Clara and Nelly Belle --
ladies, especially Southern ladies, DO NOT FART, they delicately toot, and
my girls and I know for a fact that Elder Clara is a lovely delicate
Southern lady in her heart.  In fact, my Gracie is so taken with the stories
of Elder Clara that she is using Clara as her behavioral model.  Her goal in
life is to be called Elder Gracie, and she's getting closer.  It is not
Elder Clara's fault that she lives with a pack of wild heathens!!  Same goes
with Princess Nelly Belle of Toots.  Girls TOOT!!  Glad we got that
straight.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net