[Dailydrool] All caught up

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 10:52:58 PST 2009

I was in and out of town for much of the holiday week and just got all
caught up on the drool happenings. I mostly emailed people offlist since we
were behind on certain threads but wanted to send out warm gooey drool to
all those who lost a furend over the season. Our thoughts are always with
you.

On the tanking (I emailed Bev when I saw the first post but once it turned
into a full blown discussion I thought I send to the list as well). Ru is
our tanker. And he drips gallons from his jowls upon emptying the bowl.
Cowboy does the slurp here and there thruout the day although he
occasionally tanks after eating.
The funniest thing to me though is Cowboy's obsession with what we call
"special water". We always leave a large bowl of water down in the kitchen,
however when we leave Rupert is usually crated due to his rotten ways.Since
he's never crated for more than an hour or two I will put a small dish of
water in his crate just in case he's thirsty. When I say small I mean small.
Its one of those side dishes that you might get ranch or tarter sauce in at
a restaurant. Anyway he never touches it. Cowboy on the other hand thinks
its oh so special and goes straight for it when the crate door opens. Its
not more than maybe a quarter cup so its really just one gulp worth of
water. Cowboy just loves his special water and will keep emptying the little
dish as many times as I'm willing to fill it. Put down the large bowl though
and he couldn't care less.

Happy new year to all, we are so happy to be caught up.
Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert