[Dailydrool] Evil Annie's ear cleaning

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Jan 7 14:18:39 PST 2009

Just had to share this,  she is a HOOT,  I got the ear wash out  today and
decided to clean ears,  Maggie went first as she has been  scratching her ears.
well, Evil Annie got a whiff of the fluid and she  took off flying into the
living room, jumped up on the couch and literally was  standing on her head
digging up the throw and trying to hide underneath it. She  knew her turn was
next and she was trying to hide. I couldn't stop laughing .  any ways after
tackling and capturing her I got her ears cleaned and then she  went crazy, she did
the Basset 500 and torn up every furniture throw I have,  jumped on Maggie
and knocked her to the ground and was acting like she was a mad  dog with
rabies. she was awful for ten whole minutes, she wouldn't stop. !
 I couldn't stop laughing. just wanted to share

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and HORRIBLE  EVIL ANNIE  !!!!