[Dailydrool] Please welcome Holly Noelle Green :)

Susan Green suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Wed Jan 7 15:27:37 PST 2009

I am pleased to announce that I am adopting a beautiful little girl named Holly Noelle.  She is the new Mom at Daphneyland.  Here is the link to see her prior to giving birth.....

http://www.firstgiving.com/blizzardpups

It's not everyday that you get to tell your friends and family that you have become a Mom and Grandmom at the same time :)

Holly Noelle gave birth just a little bit ago to 9 buppies.  Momma and buppies are all doing fine.  Dawn of the West will post about the buppies once she gets back from the Vet's and gets everyone settled.

Suz