[Dailydrool] 2009 Daily Drool Calendar PLEASE READ

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 7 17:11:54 PST 2009

Okay I finally spoke to Michael today and he has assured me that all mia calendars and or stands have been sent out again today.  The packages went out Fed Ex  ground this time and they all should be delivered in 2-3 days.  If you have a PO box then the packaged was shipped USPS.

I have asked Michael to send me a list of all the tracking numbers but so far I have not received them.  So if you are still without a calendar by Monday please email me, hopefully I will have the tracking numbers by then.

I have a nickzillion emails in my inbox about calendars from as far back as 12/31 and I will try to answer them all tonight.

Thank you to everyone for all your patience,
Ellie