[Dailydrool] Breed All About It - Calhoune

Sabrina brii at sprynet.com
Wed Jan 7 22:17:46 PST 2009

Karrie asked about the Bassets in Breed All About It. I'm Mom to
Calhoune from Breed All About It.  Calhoune went to the Rainbow
Bridge at the young age of nine in 2003. Here's his web page:
http://www.sabrinas.info/calhoune.htm  Calhoune and his brother
Brendan, who left for the Rainbow Bridge on October 26 of this year,
came to us from Basset Hound Rescue of Southern California. Prior to
the show, I had produced a cookbook called Cooking with Calhoune as a
fund raiser for Basset Hound Rescue of Southern California. I believe
that the show's producer contacted Nancy Gallagher, creator of the
Daily Drool; Nancy knew about the cookbook and put them in contact with me.

Sabrina Nicholls