[Dailydrool] Chief at the Bridge

Sherry Tracy tracyhoundranch at woh.rr.com
Wed Jan 7 22:30:15 PST 2009

I would like to thank everyone for the nicest and warmest emails that I have received for the last few day. Sorry, but I could  not open them until today. As you know I said good bye to my best friend he went to the bridge as I sang his song called the rolley polley (that goes to the tune of the hockey pokey) rubbing his belly as he went to play with his sisters and all the basset friends he has smelled over the years and the all the new ones yet to smell.

Thank you for all the wonder thought and prayers. It is wonder full to have a group of basset lover that can really relate.
Thanks again

Sherry

Mom of the Tracy Hound Ranch
helping homeless hounds find their forever homes

In memory of my side kick and best friend Chief The Man

Mom & Partner to Petunia Lou Certified AAT Team