[Dailydrool] I need a new mom

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Thu Jan 8 07:52:11 PST 2009

Bonjour, Miss Penny woofin in from across the waves in France.

I need a new mum, this one is toooooooo cruel.  This afternoon she
decided to mutilate us.  She started with Miss Polly, who wriggled like
a worm.  Then it was my turn.  I was hiding in Miss P's cage but da mum
managed to flush me out <drats>... and then she started mutilating me.
I whined, I cried, I wriggled, but to no avail, she chopped all the ends
of my fingers off (Mom: No, Penny I was cutting your nails).  Well I
gave her a good run for her money and then the horror film started - she
went TOO FAR on one nail.  I was so shocked I did not even squeal.
There was gallons of blood everywhere (slight exageration) but I got my
own back I waddled off and put my bloody paw prints all over the floor -
pity we have tiling and not carpets!!!!

Anyway, I would like to put in an advert for a new home:  Me?  I am
pawfect :))) I need a home with LOTS of treats and bellyrubs, NO rain,
NO snow and NO NAIL CLIPPING.  Anyone  interested??? Huh?

Miss Polly - you're a big baby, Miss P, I shivered all through the
session but did not utter a sound - I'm braver than you, NA !!

Hugs and lurps to all

Miss Penny, nursing my toe-less paw!