[Dailydrool] Earl is Home

Joni Thomas fredehound at comcast.net
Thu Jan 8 08:24:03 PST 2009

Earl is home and doing better. On a bland diet, I will be cooking for him from now on. The Vet wanted me to put him on Hills ID but it is so expensive. I was told I could find the recipe for the canned food on line and make it at home but can’t seem to locate it. If any one has it or a good recipe for a bland diet I can make at home could you please email me offline. Thanks again for all your support and Drool, it really works.

--
Joni Thomas
The Terrific Thomas Hounds

Looking for cool stuff check out  https://www.petlane.com/joni
All my profits go to support Basset Rescue