[Dailydrool] Tucker update

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Thu Jan 8 09:58:12 PST 2009

I want to thank all for the drool and prayers. Tucker is at the vetspital for more x-rays.
They are going to sedate him to try and get more x-rays of his lungs and the throat area.
I did get to see the one x-ray that were able to take yesterday and it is not great.
He has a large right lower lobe consolidation.  Doc is hoping that it is from aspiration pneumonia
which could have happened when he had a seizure.  He has been on strong broad spectrum
antibiotics since the morning after this started.  I know that there is also the possibility
of the unspoken diagnosis, but I am trying not to think about that.

So now I am playing the wait game and doing a lot of praying for my boy.
Karen and The Dog House Gang