[Dailydrool] Drool

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 08:53:35 PST 2009

Cowboy and Rupert have been playing mind games with me by pretending to be
picky and barely touching their breakfast or dinner. To test if they
were just being silly, or actually sick I added some grated cheddar last
night and this morning. And whadayaknow! They gobbled down every last bit.

So, we have lots of cheddar cheese drool for Mitchell and all the
other hurting hounds and slaves. Also tons of heart healing cheesy drool to
the families who have just lost a hound or slave. We are keeping you all
close to our hearts.

Kacy w/Cowboy and Rupert