[Dailydrool] Drool

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 28 10:30:19 PST 2009

Coco, Piper and Whisky with heartbroken Momslave Karen,
We are so, so sorry to hear of the loss of Dadslave Andrew. The Thundering Herd of Dog Woods Farm is sending safe passage to the Bridge drool to Dadslave and heart healing drool to you and the furkids. You will all be together again one day, but until then, we pray that you will received comfort from each other and will soon be able to remember only the good times.

Tracy, We are also so sorry to hear that your baby Charlie went to the Bridge. It is so hard to lose them! Heart healing drool to you and safe passage drool to Charlie. There is a new star in the sky and she is watching you from her cloud. You will be with her again one day, also.

Soft snooters and love,

Brenda and the Thundering Herd of Dog Woods Farm

Oh, and thanks so much to all of you who sent prayers and drool to Tinkerbelle. I think her tumor is shrinking and she is feeling better than she has in years on her grain free diet and Benadryl.